Friday, January 29, 2010

Changes

So, it's been forever since I've written and a lot has happened. I was married in July to James Sackey. We met while on vacation in California, and we were married in Ghana where he's from. I love being married. It's nice to always have someone to go home to and to talk to. He's very patient and kind and sweet. He started taking the missionary discussions a couple of months ago and was baptized on the 16th of January. He always reminds me that we need to pray. =) In December we found out we were expecting our first baby who will be here August 20, 2010. I think James was more excited than I was in the beginning! So, there has been a lot of crazy changes in life and they are all so good. I hope to be better about blogging in the future!!

1 comment:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I'm glad you are back to blogging! Congratulations on the baptism. That must have been an incredibly amazing day.