Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A new Chapter

After much nagging from my friend Amber, here I am an official blogger. So now I can start journaling about the many adventures of my everyday life. As of lately I've been feeling like I need to take a vacation. I'd really like to go somewhere out of state, maybe Chicago, New York, or maybe even Ghana. However, with my pocket book I might just have to make a run to Wendover. Wanna Go? Sometimes the monotony of the day to day tasks gets old. I think I'm ready for a change. Maybe a tattoo? Just Kidding. No, I'm not going through a mid-life crisis just trying to figure out where I stand in this big world.

2 comments:

Deena's Buzz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peacock Family said...

YEAH D!!! I am so psyched about your new blog!!! It is so cute!! now all you need is to add some more pictures..heheh luv ya